Jane Fonda Says She is “Not Proud of America”- Trump Tears Her Apart

Image result for Jane Fonda Says She is “Not Proud of America”- Trump Tears Her Apart
Liberal actress Jane Fonda has the nickname “Hanoi Jane.” This nickname came about during the Vietnam War when she traveled to Vietnam and appeared in photos in which she seemed to be celebrating with Vietnam soldiers.

This woman is truly the worst of the worst, and she represents everything that is wrong with our country when we refer to just how devastating liberalism can be.

Recently, Jane actually claimed that she wasn’t proud of America because the majority voted Donald Trump into office. She did say, however, that she is very proud of “The Resistance.” This group of progressive liberals are doing just about everything they can in order to smear Trump’s name.


Donald Trump Jr. had some words for Fonda:

Trump’s tweet read, “Darn, we lost ‘Hanoi Jane’… again. I’m not sure how real hardworking Americans will be able to cope.”

Then, Fonda had a conversation with BBC involving her stance on our country today. Breitbart reported on the matter. Sackur started off, “Let me ask you a simple question, are you proud of America today?” Fonda answered, “No! But, I’m proud of the resistance. I’m proud of the people who are turning out in unprecedented numbers and continue and continue over and over and over again to protest what Trump is doing. I’m very proud of them, that core.”

This woman is proud of a bunch of hooligans who set fires to cars and smash the windows of businesses. She is proud of people who belittle our president and everyone who supports him. The actress went on to speak about her time in Vietnam. She stated, “The thing that I regret is that on my last day there, I made the mistake of going to a ceremony at an anti-aircraft gun. It wasn’t being used. There were no airplanes or anything like that.

There was a ceremony. I was asked to sing and people were laughing and so forth and I was led, and I sat down. And then I got up and as I walked away, I realized, ‘Oh my gosh. It’s going to look like I am against my own country’s soldiers and siding with the enemy,’ which is the last thing in the world that was true.”

Fox News reported on the BBC interview:
Hollywood elitists should learn to keep their mouths shut when it comes to politics. They’re being paid to act, and they should stick to their day jobs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Actress Demi Moore: “I Do Not Want Trump Supporters For Fans, First Of All I Hate Trump This Awful Country With Disgusting People And Everything About It, I’ll Boycott Everything About Trump.” Do You Support Her?

EPIC: Tom Selleck Has Had Enough of Rosie Running Her Mouth – Nobody Saw This Coming

BREAKING: Shep Smith To Be Canned Because He Can’t Control His Hate For Donald Trump