Actress Demi Moore: “I Do Not Want Trump Supporters For Fans, First Of All I Hate Trump This Awful Country With Disgusting People And Everything About It, I’ll Boycott Everything About Trump.” Do You Support Her?

Actress Demi Moore: “I Do Not Want Trump Supporters For Fans, First Of All I Hate Trump This Awful Country With Disgusting People And Everything About It, I’ll Boycott Everything About Trump.” Do You Support Her?
Image result for demi moore
While once upon a time stars were advised not to ruffle feathers by expressing political views (or other topics deemed controversial) for fear of hurting their brand, that time has passed.
 Things have escalated to: Don’t like me or what I’m saying? Don’t be my fan. Don’t watch my show. Don’t go see my movie.
May we point you in the direction of ELLEN POMPEO‘s feed. The Grey’s Anatomy star didn’t pull any punches when she tweeted to her 1.3 million fans: “News flash… I don’t want Trump supporters for fans. Einstein.”
VIDEO:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EPIC: Tom Selleck Has Had Enough of Rosie Running Her Mouth – Nobody Saw This Coming

BREAKING: Shep Smith To Be Canned Because He Can’t Control His Hate For Donald Trump